Toyota Sport lovers can expect to witness yet, another top class mid cycle refreshment this September when the new Sequoia TRD Sport hits showrooms. The 2018 model will make its debut in Chicago and present some enthusiast features and a stunning visual appeal. It is also set to take total control with regards to cornering and SUV handling. Like its precursors, 2018 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sport will come in both 4×2 and 4×4 SUV models albeit with additional features. This vehicle brings a bit of an enthusiastic appeal to Toyota’s largest Sport Utility Vehicle as the section of a mid-cycle refresh which spans across the whole Sequoia lineup.
Toyota Sequoia Trd Sport 2018 Interior features
Although the car is very appealing from an external view, the interior has more attractive features that you would guess. This SUV comes with black cloth finish on all seven seats, matching floor mats, door sill protectors and a shift knob from TDR. You also get leather upholstery, standard navigation, premium audio, power seats at the front and reclining folds for third-row seats. The embroidered TRD floor mats help improve the attitude and décor inside the vehicle. The SUV also features Toyota’s premium Safety Sense which is a package of safety technologies that give you peace of mind when driving. They range from efficient seatbelt locking to braking, airbags and lined glasses that do not break into pieces.
Read: 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport
Here is a comprehensive breakdown of its amazing interior features:
• Seat – It has a standard seven-passenger seating made of black fabric. There are black leather captain chair seats that are optional in the premium package. It has power front seats and an old flat 3rd-row seating arrangement.
• standard TRD Sport floor mats.
• It has TRD door sill protectors.
• Display – It has 4.2-inch Multi-information Display which accurately gives you the status of TSS-P.
• TRD shift knob.
• Upholstery – All the upholstery in the vehicle will be made of leather fabric.
• Audio is equipped with Entune Premium Audio which is integrated with the navigation system.
2018 Toyota Sequoia Trd Sport Exterior features
This SUV comes in three main finishes (Super White, Midnight Black, and Magnetic Grey) all with a unique front fascia and custom-made grille. The black 20-inch alloy wheels are designed to match the glossy black mirror caps and a bold TRD Sport brand enlivens the body. Other external features include smoked taillamp lenses, anti-sway bars at the front and rare section and custom trim Bilstein shocks that improve cornering and SUV handling. Toyota also boasts standard DRLs, Headlamps and fog lamps all with the individual grille.
Read: 2018 Ford Expedition
The following is a comprehensive breakdown of the expected exterior features of the car:
• The exterior colors for the 2018 Sequoia TRD Sport comprise of the new Midnight Black Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, and Super White. The front doors have a satin finish TRD sport badging that has a satin black finish. On the other hand, the liftgate has a chrome and metallic black Sequoia badge on it.
• new front grille that is characterized by a bumper grille insert.
• 20-inch sport wheels in black color and made of alloy material.
• Mirror caps in metallic black color.
• LED exterior lighting, headlights LED DRL.
New 2018 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sport will feature a 5.7 liter V8 engine. The 381-hp @ 5600 i-FORCE is set to sustain the 6-speed automatic transmission built for the new car, and has the torque is 401 pound-feet @ 3600 rpm. This is the engine used in all models including the SR5, Limited, New TRD Sport and Platinum. The fuel economy is rated 13/17 mpg city/highway.
It is expected in dealerships in September 2017. However, the exact release date is yet to be disclosed.
The new Sequoia TRD is set to feature several changes and improvements for mid-cycle refreshment. Customers will be able to choose interior revisions with regards to trim, console restyling, instrument cluster revamping and multi-information display. It is definitely one of the SUVs to look forward to this September 2017. The price range will be released when on-sale dates draw near.
In addition to all the above, the 2018 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sport comes with the standard Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) as well as an advanced suite of technologies that are designed to give consumers ultimate peace of mind while on the road.